The Jets announced details of their plans to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of September 11th. The plans have a Super Bowl-like feel to them. Check it out:
• Each fan will receive an American Flag upon entrance to MetLife Stadium.
* At halftime, a man dressed as Osama bin Laden will be concussed
* Penalty flags will be American flags.
* Placekickers on both teams replaced by Alan Jackson and Lee Greenwood.
* A safety will be worth 9/11ths of a point.
* If the Jets are losing at the end of regulation time, they will be allowed to extend the game indefinitely, switch opponents to an unrelated team, and add a “surge” of fresh players.
- zencomix reblogged this from edroso
- ganggreen33 reblogged this from sportspage
- djheels reblogged this from joshsternberg and added:
- djheels likes this
- mookieproof likes this
- dearjamie-sincerelyme reblogged this from butcherthesong and added:
- mizabitha reblogged this from edroso
- edroso reblogged this from pareene
- bamfcowboys reblogged this from joshsternberg
- bamfcowboys likes this
- practicalobscurity reblogged this from pareene and added:
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- misterhippity likes this
- kenluong likes this
- sportspage reblogged this from joshsternberg
- marathonpacks likes this
- barthel likes this
- hugeinjapan likes this
- joshsternberg likes this
- pareene reblogged this from joshsternberg and added:
- areyoureadyforsomefootball reblogged this from sportsnetny and added:
- myblogisgood reblogged this from sportsnetny
- toni-ann1518 likes this
- indeeroq reblogged this from sportsnetny
- herblondness likes this
- imwithkanye likes this
- sportsnetny reblogged this from joshsternberg
- joshsternberg posted this