The Jets announced details of their plans to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of September 11th. The plans have a Super Bowl-like feel to them. Check it out:
• Each fan will receive an American Flag upon entrance to MetLife Stadium.
* At halftime, a man dressed as Osama bin Laden will be concussed
* Penalty flags will be American flags.
* Placekickers on both teams replaced by Alan Jackson and Lee Greenwood.
* A safety will be worth 9/11ths of a point.
* If the Jets are losing at the end of regulation time, they will be allowed to extend the game indefinitely, switch opponents to an unrelated team, and add a “surge” of fresh players.